06 February 2010

The Tax Man Goeth...

I spoke with my accountant (whom I've been with for years) this week briefly in preparation for our annual appointment. I gave my good news and inquired about continuing as my accountant for the indefinite future and assisting me with filing tax returns in the US from across the pond. Mind you, this wasn't me springing a big surprise. One year ago, as A and I were already discussing our future plans, I had mentioned the (at that point nearly definite) possibility that I may be ending up overseas. There were indications then of (I thought) interest in learning this area of tax law and continuing our taxing relationship (sorry for the bad pun... couldn't help myself).

Well, consider myself unceremoniously dumped...!


Luckily, I know this girl... who knows this tax guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment